How to Give
Thank you for your continued giving and support of the ministry at St Mary’s Cathedral. Kindly note that the Cathedral is not a registered charitable organisation with the Inland Revenue Board (LHDN). Therefore, financial donations and contributions made to St Mary’s do not qualify you for a tax deduction.
If you are giving your pledge by online bank transfer, please include your pledge number for reference. If you have forgotten your pledge number, please request for it by sending an email to [email protected]
Step 1: The New Pledge Form
Complete the New Pledge Form:
Step 2: Pledge Number
Receive your pledge number.
If you don’t receive anything after 2 weeks, please email: [email protected] or call the church office for assistance.
Step 3: Give Your Pledge
By Bank Transfer
- Pay or Transfer online to our bank account as set out below:
- Account name: St Mary’s Cathedral
- Account No: 312-1-4233469-1
- Bank: Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- Description: enter your pledge number for reference
- If sending from overseas: SWIFT CODE SCBLMYKXXXX
Payment currency must be in originator currency.
- Please email the banking in slip or online transfer receipt to: [email protected]