How to Give
Thank you for your continued giving and support of the ministry at St Mary’s Cathedral. Kindly note that the Cathedral is not a registered charitable organisation with the Inland Revenue Board (LHDN). Therefore, financial donations and contributions made to St Mary’s do not qualify you for a tax deduction.
If you are giving your pledge by online bank transfer, please include your pledge number for reference. If you have forgotten your pledge number, please request for it by sending an email to email@example.com
Pay or Transfer online to our bank account as set out below:
- Bank: Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- Account Name: St Mary’s Cathedral
- Account No: 312-1-4233469-1
- Description: Please enter which fund or ministry you would like your donation to go towards. If no fund is specified the donation will go towards the General Fund.
- If sending from overseas: SWIFT CODE SCBLMYKXXXX
Payment currency must be in originator currency.
Please email the banking in slip or online transfer receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can give cash in the collection box in our Sunday gatherings.
Issue in favour of: ST MARY’S CATHEDRAL.
You can also place it in the collection box in our Sunday gatherings.