How to Give
Thank you for your continued giving and support of the ministry at St Mary’s Cathedral. Kindly note that the Cathedral is not a registered charitable organisation with the Inland Revenue Board (LHDN). Therefore, financial donations and contributions made to St Mary’s do not qualify you for a tax deduction.
Pay or Transfer online to our bank account as set out below:
- Bank: Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- Account Name: St Mary’s Cathedral
- Account No: 312-1-4233469-1
- Description: Please enter which fund or ministry you would like your donation to go towards. If no fund is specified the donation will go towards the General Fund.
- If sending from overseas: SWIFT CODE SCBLMYKXXXX
Payment currency must be in originator currency.
Please email the banking in slip or online transfer receipt to: email@example.com
You can give cash in the collection box in our Sunday gatherings.
Issue in favour of: ST MARY’S CATHEDRAL.
You can also place it in the collection box in our Sunday gatherings.