Tuesday Night Training (TNT) is a good and systematic way for all of us to keep studying God’s Word and to be trained for ministry.
TNT takes place on Tuesday nights as the name may give away, from 8.00 - 10.00 pm.
Dates for Term 3, 2023:
12 September 2023
All our theological courses for this term will be online (Zoom), with some classes held physically (hybrid).
Theological courses (for this term Bible Overview and Reformation Church History) are offered in partnership with Equip Gospel Ministries as part of the Equip-MBS Certificate in Theology.
Ministry Skills courses (for this term 'So Many Questions') are offered independently.
Registration for Theological courses is via the links below.
Registration for Ministry Skills course (‘So Many Questions') is via the form at the bottom of this page.
For more information on TNT, please contact us
Bible Overview - Andrew Cheah
Learn how the whole Bible fits together. Bible Overview unfolds the major themes of God and His plan of redemption, from Genesis to Revelation and shows how the different pieces of the Bible fit together and point to Jesus.
Reformation Church History - Martin Rushworth
The Reformation was the time when the Gospel was rediscovered. In this course, we will learn how Christians found the freedom that Christ brings.
So Many Questions
This is a training course for next steps to talking about Jesus in learning how to answer 13 common questions about Christianity listed below and bridging them to a gospel conversation.
1. How do I know God exists in the first place?
2. Did Jesus really come back from the dead?
3. Hasn’t science disproved Christianity?
4. You can’t trust what the Bible says—it’s been changed too much over the years!
5. No-one can claim to have ‘the truth’—everyone’s opinion is valid.
6. Wasn’t Jesus just another great religious teacher?
7. Discussing religion just divides people and causes problems!
8. If the Bible is so clear, why can’t Christians agree on what it says?
9. Why is the Bible anti-gay?
10. If God is good, why is there so much suffering in the world?
11. Can’t we just be good enough to please God?
12. Christians are just a bunch of hypocrites!
13. Do you have to go to church to be a Christian?
If you're not a regular member of St Mary's Cathedral, a nominal fee of RM20 per person will be charged for materials.
Please transfer online to our bank account as set out below:
• Bank: Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
• Account Name: St Mary’s Cathedral
• Account No: 312-1-4233469-1
• Description: TNT So Many Questions
Please email your online bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org